Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked crabmeat
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped red bell pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth; stir in garlic. Gently stir artichoke hearts, crab, Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup green onion, 1/3 cup red bell pepper, and cayenne pepper into cream cheese mixture. Transfer the dip to a 9-inch pie dish and sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is golden brown and dip is hot, 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with 2 teaspoons green onion and 2 teaspoons chopped red bell pepper.