Greenhouse Computers & Control Technology to Automate your Greenhouse Operation
• Manage water and fertilizer usage
• One central machine for multiple crop feeds
• Customized to your needs with sensors & injectors
• Modular design for easy replacement of I/O technology
• Fully expandable to continue to grow with your greenhouse
• Updates and upgrades to software versions
• Latest technology for substrate moisture sensing with conductivity & temperature monitoring and control
• Our technology works on both the Windows and Apple platforms
The Most Advanced Greenhouse/ Indoor Grow Fertigation Machine
The Fertigation Manager™ was originally developed in Co-operation with Agricul-ture and Agrifood Canada and support by the National Research Council of Canada. Because of its unique design. it was awarded Canadian and US Patents and has won enviromental awards for its water convervation and recycling.
The current version of the Fertigation Manager™ has gone through many improvements in hardware and software features. We continue to strive to meet customer demands for diverse application for commercial greenhouse fertigation systems.
The Fertigation Manager™ is a precise fertilizer management system that allows you to create many different fertilizer feeding formulas for diverse hydroponic crops. It is specifically designed for hydroponic flower and vegetable crops and has recently been well accepted among medical cannabis growers.
The Fertigation Manager™ is now a key component in our engineered water recycling system in conjunction with the Ozone Pro water sterilization system. It provides a complete turnkey water collection and recirculation system that saves the grower up to 40% of water and fertilizer costs. Since the system recycles 100% of the fertilized irrigation waste water, it meets all required environmental regulations for commercial greenhouses.
It gives us great pleasure to know that the Fertigation Manager™ is helping growers to save water, fertilizer, and energy costs that in turn improve grower revenue — and protects our precious environment that surrounds us.
For more information on the advanced fertigation systems, Give us a call at 262-547-1111 or contact us here. We would love to hear from you.