PACE Financing (Property Assessed Clean Energy) is an innovative and affordable way to make energy saving and cost reducing improvements.
- PACE Financing out-performs traditional financing in many ways:Financing can pay for new lighting improvements, solar panels, controls, HVAC systems, water pumps, insulation, and more for almost any property – commercial, industrial, non-profit, and agricultural
- Financing pays for 100% of a project’s costs
- Increases building value
- Can provide positive cash flow with energy savings greater than the improvement payment
- Payments are set up as a special assessment for up to a 20 year period
- Does not negatively impact your balance sheet
- Preserves borrowing capacity for other projects
- Can be considered equity for new construction or renovation
- Is a simple and effective way to finance energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation upgrades to buildings
- Is sponsored by State and local governments to create jobs, promote economic development, and protect the environment
Best of all, PACE Financing leverages an opportunity that’s already ripe for the taking. Most buildings are already losing energy dollars that can be claimed through improving the efficiency of building systems. Solar energy and other renewable energy resources are now going unclaimed. Water is waiting to be conserved. PACE Financing is simply a way to reclaim the money currently going to waste, and to transform this loss into a near-term benefit.
True Performance Contracting
It is possible that you can take advantage of Logical Green Solutions’ True Performance Contracting program where you can reduce your business operating expenses without spending additional capital or resources. True Performance Contracting program overcomes the common barriers that often prevent businesses from lowering operating costs and improving environmental sustainability.
The True Performance Contracting program allows you to upgrade your facility with energy saving technology truly with no cost. You will never have to write a check to implement the upgrade.
Equipment Financing, Equipment Lease and Equipment Rent Options
For projects over $5,000 we offer options for you to finance, lease, or even rent your new LED lighting. Your new lighting is considered by our financing partners as equipment.
With our programs you will also: Experience no application fees, no credit check fees, and no prepayment penalties
- You can save additional money by paying off the program early
- All rebates go directly to your bottom line, not to our financing partners!
- Upgrade your existing lighting system for free, by taking the money you would have been giving the utility company every month and instead using it to save additional money and increase your profits