The U.S. Department of Agriculture has warned several states that they will not meet the upcoming deadline for implementing a single set of nationwide hemp-production rules. Nearly half of U.S. states that allow cultivation of hemp this year are doing so under 2014 regulations, which were grandfather for a year period when the 2018 Farm…
- Your Guide to a Successful Grow
- Knowledge & Resources for Cultivation Facilities and Growers
- Hemp Industry News
- What States Is It Legal to Grow & Process Cannabis and Hemp In?
- Total THC vs. Delta-9 THC: Which Is Recognized by the Law?
- How to Apply to Grow & Process Hemp / Cannabis By State
- What is the Difference Between CBD and CBG?
- Important Terms to Know Before Buying Grow Lights (PPF, PFFD, PAR Efficacy)
- LED Grow Lights for Hemp, Cannabis, & CBD / CBG
- Feminization Methods of CBD Hemp Seeds
- How To Tell If Your Certificate of Analysis (COA) Is Fraudulent or Misleading
- Buy Direct
- Contact Us