When you’re growing hemp, you need to ensure that your crop does not have over .3% THC. If it does, your crop is federally considered as a Schedule I drug and is illegal in many states. One of the best ways to ensure that your crop doesn’t run hot is to proactively test your crop.
We offer you the option to pre-package your testing with your hemp seed and/or seedling sale. Our testing partner for these services is Adams Testing in Fargo, North Dakota. Your custom testing prepackage will allow you to maximize cannabinoid production while staying compliant with THC regulations, plus receive professional third party testing from an independent testing laboratory.
This is included at no cost to you on any seed orders over 100,000 units or any seedling orders over 6000 units — otherwise, we can pass this onto you with your order for smaller order quantities.
Your Pre-Packaged Testing includes:
- Seven potency tests – sample testing (you may modify the timing below for the specific strain that you are growing)
- 2 weeks after flower
- Then one test per week thereafter up to harvest (Week 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Total of 7 tests in the package
- As an option, we offer pre-planting tests for:
- Soil or soil media
- These are quoted on a per-project basis.
- The goals of this package are to provide you with the tools to make educated projections that will limit your risk and maximize your rewards, at a discounted price
If you are considering placing a seed/seedling order with us and are interested in our testing package, please let us know. If you have any questions about our seeds, seedlings, testing, or anything else from seed to sales, our team is here to answer any and all questions you may have. Contact us through our website or give us a call at 262-547-111.